- Woffinden Limited is a company registered in England under number 9490323, with its registered office at Beaconsfield Court, Beaconsfield Road, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 8FF and is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA)—SRA number 622328.
- This policy applies to information we collect about:
- visitors to our website;
- people who do business with us or register for our service.
The information we collect about you
When you do business with us or register for our service we collect the following personal information from you:
- postal address, email address and telephone number;
- financial information;
- such additional information as is required in order to satisfy our legal obligations with regard to prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing; and
- such additional information as is required in order to be able to provide legal services to you in accordance with our Terms of business.
- Occasionally we may receive information about you from other sources (such as credit reference agencies) which we will add to the information which we already hold about you in order to help us provide legal services to you.
How we will use the information about you
- We gather this information to allow us to provide the services requested. The relevant information is then used by us to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your instructions in general. If you agree, we may also contact you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
- We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop our website and our services. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
- We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send a blank email message to email@example.com. If you agree to us providing you with marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date.
Cookies and other information-gathering technologies
- For more information on which cookies we use and how we use them, see our Cookies policy.
How we protect your information
- We have put in place security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information:, including restricting access to personal information and the use of passwords.
- We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
Access to your information and updating and correcting your information
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to David Woffinden at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to David Woffinden at Woffinden Limited, Beaconsfield Court, Beaconsfield Road, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 8FF. We may make a small charge for this service.
- We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to Woffinden changes, for example if you change your email address or name, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to David Woffinden at email@example.com or send a letter to David Woffinden at Woffinden Limited, Beaconsfield Court, Beaconsfield Road, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 8FF. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
- By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
How to contact Woffinden
Links to other websites